We Put People First
· We recognize and honor the foundational value and dignity of all individuals
· We believe in the ability of people to improve their own lives and our responsibility to support them on this journey.
· We seek to partner with clients to foster accountability and success.
· We are committed to the development of the full potential of each person and to the attainment of economic independence when possible.
· Our work environment is built on honesty, trust, mutual respect, and open communication.
· We provide mutual aid without the expectation of anything in return.
We Embrace Change
· We are committed to innovation; driven to challenge the status quo and anticipate changing needs.
· The quality of what we do is measured by the progress, success, and satisfaction of those we serve.
We Act with Integrity
· We conduct our professional duties with the utmost standards of ethics, confidentiality, transparency, professionalism, and respect for our clients.
We Are Strengthened By Diversity
· We honor the unique backgrounds and talents of our volunteers, clients, community partners and our combined ability to effectively reach out to all of those we serve.
· We foster strong external partnerships and collaboration with governmental, educational, business, nonprofit, neighborhood, and faith-based community partners to the benefit of our clients.
· We model a culture of collaboration by looking for ways to involve people in the conversation for increased input and to see different perspectives of the issues or solutions and bringing people into the fold to encourage continued participation, especially new members and those disproportionately affected.